- Determine the proper pressure for your tires by checking the owner's manual or driver's side door jamb placard.
- Check tire pressure before driving when tires are cold.
- Press chuck onto the tire stem.
- The air pressure of your tire will be displayed.
- For accuracy, check pressure when tires are cold. Pressure increases with heat. Tires can lose one pound per month under normal conditions. Proper tire pressure improves gas mileage, handling, braking and durability.
- To avoid the possibility of eye injury, eye protection must be worn when using this gauge.
- Do not exceed maximum pressure on gauge.
- Dropping or severe jarring may impair accuracy of gauge.