- Determine the proper pressure for your tires by checking the owner's manual or driver's side door jamb placard.
- Check tire pressure before driving when tires are cold.
- Press chuck onto the tire stem.
- The air pressure of your tire will be displayed.
- For accuracy, check pressure when tires are cold. Pressure increases with heat. Tires can lose one pound per month under normal conditions. Proper tire pressure improves gas mileage, handling, braking and durability.
- To avoid the possibility of eye injury, eye protection must be worn when using this gauge.
- Do not exceed maximum pressure on gauge.
- Dropping or severe jarring may impair accuracy of gauge.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a factory and we are engaged in export business.
Q: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally it is 15-30 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment≤USD1000, 100% in advance. Payment>USD1000, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, please feel free to Contact Us at any time.